How To Answer Your Phone
Presented by Zac Hall, Minuteman Press
Your marketing efforts paid off. Your phone rang. Now make your register ring.
- With a smile on your face, identify your company and yourself.
- Get the name of the caller, their company, and their phone #
- Write it in a notebook, not on a scrap of paper.
- Listen carefully to what they’re asking.
- Instill confidence with your response.
- Make the process easy & don’t overwhelm them with too many detailed questions.
- Talk about similar jobs you have done for others.
- Mention your location and business hours.
- Attempt to set an appointment with them at your location or theirs.
- Politely find out where they heard about you.
Now, don’t be late for the appointment you just set.